Monday, April 19, 2010

the Stumptown cometh


Wow. What a tornado, actually in this case a volcano, not just any volcano. an unpronounceable icelandic volcano- it really is unpronounceable- "Eyjafjallajökull" which has stranded numerous scandanavian cartoonists in NYC and a few in my apartment. I happy to have them and this years MoCCA will easily be remembered for years to come. But as it is, the stumptown comicsfest has appeared on the horizon and I will be there as an agent of Rabid Rabbit- so I've got bags to pack and comics to ship. If you're in PDX you really must stop by! If you're not you should be 'cause Portland's a really lovely town.

Stumptown Comics Fest

•April 24-25th
•10am-6pm
Doubletree Hotel
1000 NE Multnomah
Portland, OR 97232



Here's a page from Pow #3 that I've been working on

1 comments:

Lauren Castillo said...

Have a great trip, Chris! And you should look for my friend Mike (http://michaeldimotta.com) He always has a table there :)