Monday, October 30, 2017

KITTENS #3 is ready for the printers!


This took way longer than I wanted it to, but now it's done and ready to be printed. I'm guessing other work and moving to Hawaii slowed my progress a bit. Definitely having to build a new studio and figuring out my new surroundings impacted how long it took. Usually an issue would take me 4-6 months to complete since I can't work on it exclusively, but this one took over a year!

Well. It's done. I probably won't have it ready for the Short Run small press expo- which is next weekend. I'm still setting up my silkscreen studio (I miss a lot things in NYC- but the SVA printlab is in the top three). SO CLOSE!

Obviously, from the cover you can see this issue has a tropical theme. No idea where I came up with that idea!


0 comments: